Sunday, May 1, 2011

The One Word Post

Ha! Gotcha!

Not really a one word post, but really short and to the point. And in the end, if you only read the very last word of the post, you'll have gotten the point.

First off (and this is not the point of this post, merely information), I've joined a challenge from this blog to write one blog post per day for the month of May. My main purpose in joining the challenge is to get into the habit of writing every day, instead of defaulting automatically to Sims 3 or Sims Medieval when I get on the computer. I'd also, of course, like to attract more traffic and followers, but I figure I can only do that if I have quality posts up. Which means I have to write every day.

Anyhow, the main point of this post is this:

Democracy only works if everyone participates.

If you're Canadian, then get out of the house tomorrow and...



VOTE!!!



And that's the word for today.

1 comment:

MDK said...

Hi Ruth. Kudos on your first post. Catchy first post title. lol!